Monday 30 June 2008

Epilogo


We have finally reached the last pages of this book. It has been interesting and I have enjoyed it from begining to end. I feel that its aim was accomplished, it has made me realize that ethics is not about knowing and doing what is right or wrong because in fact nobody can dictate that, but reflecting on what is convenient for me if I want to live a good life. Each person has its own ethics, its own point of view, and should reflect on the implications of his or her decisions individually, but always respecting his own freedom and the freedom of the ones around him. We should always bear in mind that as humans, we are always influenced by others and at the same time we influence other people,becoming "complete" humans by means of socialization, but we are free to chose what to do with our lives and how to live.

Savater, Etica para Amador
Epilogo

No comments: